Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Site changes for 2010

this is a repost from my site blog page:

January 1, 2010 - It's been a while since I've updated the blog, and if you're one of my followers, you've seen a few changes already.


Over the past few months, we've dropped our freebie section, as the traffic wasn't worth the upkeep. I've added a 10s on the 10s section, which will be a monthly Top 10 list of something pertinent to what's going on in society, music, or otherwise. You also may have seen the Top 25 Christmas Song Countdown which was a very successful page in December, and today, I'm debuting the Record Labels page. This page will be a list of Record Labels, make use of it, find some new bands and records and all kinds of free shit. Since todays a holiday I won't get much up, but over the rest of the weekend, while I'm bored to death at my FT job, I expect to see this list grow very quickly. Keep coming back as I update it and you can stay in the know with me.

Another change is that there are now some ads on the website. I expect to add more in the coming days, as my space for the site is growing and before long, so will my costs. Thus if you want to help out, you can always click on a link for me.

Hope you all had happy holidays, and wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!!

Ben


Become a fan of Sonic Dissonance.com on Facebook
Follow Sonic Dissonance on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment