The Whigs have been confirmed as the tour partners with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club this spring. The band will also appear on Letterman's show on Mar 31 and will release their new album In The Dark on Mar 16 on ATO Records.
IN THE DARK track listing:
1. Hundred / Million
2. Black Lotus
3. Kill Me Carolyne
4. Someone's Daughter
5. So Lonely
7. I Don't Even Care About The One I Love
9. I Am For Real
10. In The Dark
TOUR DATES (more to be announced shortly):
With Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
February 26th Harlow's Sacramento, CA
February 27th Knitting Factory Reno, NV
February 28th Wasted Space @ The Hard Rock Las Vegas, NV
March 2nd Ogden Theatre Denver, CO
March 4th Knitting Factory Boise, ID
March 5th Showbox Market Seattle WA
March 6th Commodore Vancouver
March 7th Wonder Portland, OR
March 9th Slim's San Francisco, CA
March 11th Echoplex Los Angeles, CA
March 12th Echoplex Los Angeles, CA
March 13th HOB San Diego, CA
other quick stuff to make your day:
- Switchfoot is on Jimmy Fallon tonight performing "Mess of Me"
- also tonight is the release party for Motion City Soundtrack. It will be streaming online tonight. Hit the "Livestream" tab to get questions to Steven Smith of Steven's Untitled Rock Show to give to the band.
- Hardly Art has some new stuff on the board. Golden Triangle's debut comes out March 2; Unnatural Helpers will drop a 7" in late March and an LP in April. Golden Triangle and the Fresh & Onlys have a split 7" due before June.
- Thunder Buffalo is releasing their latest s/t album physically on Feb 9 on Sarathan. Digital version already out there.
- free download of Strange News From Another Star it's "There Goes My Ghost"
- Cave Singers new US dates
Follow Sonic Dissonance on Twitter