It's a completely instrumental track, but before you shrug it off, consider, this IS rock, and it's pretty powerful stuff.
Kerretta is coming stateside next month, with their first ever US tour along with a sighting at SXSW. Their recent album, Vilayer, came out in NZ last year, and will be released sometime next month to accompany their perf at SXSW.
They are a fully instrumental band, and have shared the stage recently with Explosions in the Sky, The Breeders, Mono and ...Trail of the Dead.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
March 20th Encore Patio Austin, TX
22nd Underground Mesa, AZ
24th Bar Pink San Diego, CA
25th The Smell Los Angeles, CA
29th Satyricon Portland, OR
30th Sunset Tavern Seattle, WA
April 1st Cake Shop New York, NY
5th Double Door Chicago, IL
6th Replay Lounge Lawrence, KS
lot of newsletters to catch up on today -
- First, in case you're still deciding on whether to buy Xiu Xiu or Quasi's new albums, here's a couple freebies: Xiu Xiu's "Gray Death" and "Dear God I Hate Myself" and Quasi's "Repulsion" and "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler"
- new vid for The Rocket Summer's "Hills and Valleys"
- Hole, yes, Courtney Love is back, will bring out Nobody's Daughter on April 27. I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that Kurt didn't write these songs for her, so they may not be as good as "Doll Parts", btw, the album is coming on Island
- Saliva will release Moving Forward in Reverse, a greatest hits package on March 23, here's a vid of Wayne doing some recording
- Kerli performing at the Alice in Wonderland fan event
- Sum 41 in the studio
Become a fan of Sonic Dissonance.com on Facebook
Follow Sonic Dissonance on Twitter