Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New album from Thee Oh Sees due on May 11

If you're gonna make a 7 song album, you have to do it right. You can't leave us with a bunch of 2 minute songs that are done before we even get out of the driveway. But throwing in a 14 minute psychedelic jam, that's worth the low song quantity.

That's where Thee Oh Sees come in for their new album, Warm Slime - due May 11 on In The Red. The title track is listed as a 14 minute "psychedelic epic of 'Inna Gadda Da Vida' proportions."

I don't know much more about this Bay area band, so I'm gonna leave you with their album cover, two show dates & a surprise.

Apr 10 Oakland, CA The Uptown

Apr 23 San Francisco, CA Fillmore

1. Warm Slime

2. I Was Denied
3. Everything Went Black
4. Castiatic Tackle
5. Flash Bats
6. Mega-feast
7. MT Work

I can't surprise you anymore can I - here's "I Was Denied"

from the Blogosphere -

Become a fan of Sonic Dissonance.com on Facebook
Follow Sonic Dissonance on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment